top of page


Change of Name

Please notify us of a legal change of name or marital status by completing a Designation of Beneficiary form below:

New Project (1).png

​Plan A (401k Plan) and Plan C (defined benefit pension plan) require separate beneficiary forms. If you are unsure which form(s) is correct for you, please call CBERA at


Please print the form(s) below and return your completed form to CBERA:

Talk to Our Team

Contact our team today to learn more about how we can help you build a successful retirement.

bottom of page